Thursday, September 23, 2010

Arriving in England!!!!

So I have finally arrived to England. The first couple of days have been beautiful, a little cold especially coming from Georgia, but beautiful! My landlady and her family are extremely nice. On the first full day in England I explored Kingston. This is a beautiful city and a lot smaller then any city in the US. Everything is so close together so while I do honestly miss my car but you don't need one. London is an incredible city and extremely close to Kingston. With an Oyster Card it only cost 7.50 pounds to get travel the entire day! Shopping is another experience. Since I'm taking the bus everywhere, we have to walk back to the bus stop. But me and the friend that I went shopping with did make it work. I will try to keep up with this blog.

Taina

No comments:

Post a Comment