Saturday, June 19, 2010

My First Blog Ever

So I just created this blog. Even though this is meant to be a study aboard blog, I thought that I would document the entire process. So I have been accepted to Kingston University in Kingston-upon-Thames near London. I'm the first to go from CSU so I'm super stoked.

So a little about me. I just turned 21. YAY!!! I'm a senior history major. I live in Evans, GA near Augusta. I'm an Army Brat. I have been to England before, but am still excited to be spending 3 to 4 months there.

I'm leaving in September, I'm waiting for the school to send me the visa info so I can get started on it. Also, I just bought my very first suitcase that is all my own.

I guess this is all for now. I will try to keep this up and document my journey in England.

Taina

No comments:

Post a Comment